Like all good games, there are rules.
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share 6 nonimportant things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
- I'm currently packing for my weekend in San Antonio. There are 5 pairs of shoes (it was 7 but I cut back) and 3 purses in my bag. I am convinced that I will need every single one of them in the one weekend that I will be gone.
- I hate to go grocery shopping, and I will put it off until there is nothing but diet coke and a cracker in my kitchen.
- I am highly addicted to teen dramas on TV. I can't get enough of them. My favorites are One Tree Hill, Greek, Gossip Girls, and I'm liking the new 90210. I watch The Hills and hate Spencer more than anyone should hate someone they've never met.
- Rob and I are highly competitive with each other. We once had a competition to see who could rate the most movies on Netflix.
- I live in Texas, but I've hated the Cowboys all my life. I'm a Houston Texans kind of girl. This season I have Tony Romo and Marion Barber on my fantasy football team. They are just too good to pass up. I find myself rooting for them, and last weekend Kaeli saw me get excited about a touchdown and said "Mom, we don't like the Cowboys, remember?" But I like Romo, and I think Terrell Owens is funny. I secretly don't hate them as much as I used too. Rob bought me a Cowboys shirt, and I sometimes wear it to bed.(never in public)
- Milk freaks me out. It expires and gets gross. I throw it away 3 days before the expiration date. I can eat it in cereal, but I absolutely can not drink it. I've kept my hatred of milk a secret from Kaeli because I don't want her to stop drinking milk.
There you have it. Six insights into my crazy mind.
Now it's my turn to tag. Fun!
I'm off to try to realize my preadolescent dream of caressing Jordan Knight. Y'all have a great weekend!!