Thursday, October 23, 2008

Can Someone Please Make Them Go Away

While obsessively checking Perez Hilton, I stumbled upon this little gem.




Is Spencer really trying to rock flannel while carrying a 6-pack?

And Heidi, we all know you don't actually read books. Don't even get me started on those shoes with those shorts.

I know they have the tendency to stage "candid" photo ops, but, seriously, this might be the most ridiculous one I've ever seen.

I believe in supporting your candidate, but it's probably not smart to embarrass yourself in the process.

4 comments:

Grace said...

They really annoy the crap out of me! uugh

MaryB said...

oh, barf!

Renegade said...

I don't get it. Where are they supposed to be going dressed like that? are we to believe that Spencer is a macho-man who carries around a gun all the time...

Sara said...

EEEWHH!!! I just read in my latest US weekly that Spedi is open to friendship with Lauren again.