Friday, November 7, 2008

We Dodged a Bullet!



HeHe. Jon Stewart is funny.

I know part of this was for comedic effect, but so much of it is true. Sarah Palin couldn't name the countries in North America. Seriously? How is that possible? Her state even borders one of them! Maybe because she can't see it from her house, she thinks is doesn't exist.

She's only 44. We could be seeing her face for the next 20 to 30 years. How scary!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that all of this new information makes it impossible for her to remain a viable Republican candidate!!

4 comments:

Astarte said...

I can't stand her, but I also have to think that at least some of what was 'leaked' from the McCain camp was an effort to deflect attention from their own failings. I find it hard to believe that she couldn't name all the countries in North America, and even harder to believe that she really thought Africa is a country, not a continent. While I don't think she's a rocket scientist, she'd really have to be the village idiot to think/not know some of the things they were talking about.

I did love the JS bit about that, though. That was really funny!!!!

Kristi said...

I figure some of it is embellished, but every news source is so adamant about some of the particulars. It's scary to think it could be even slightly true!!!

Deleted said...

I was reading up on some of that after the election and it's scary to say in the least. I know more Canadians that know more about America than her and she lives there! LOL

Jen H. said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE John Stewart. I would have his babies... rawr!