- I could not stay focused at work to save my life. All I could do was stare at a Excel spreadsheet with no interest in actually doing anything with it.
- The time change means it's super dark when I get home from work. I haven't gotten used to it yet. It's so depressing.
- It was pouring rain when I left work today. Guess where my umbrella was. If you picked on the passenger seat of my car in the parking lot of the park and ride then you get a gold star. I had to use my jacket to protect THE PURSE leaving my hair to fend for itself against the elements. I was wet and cold the whole way home.
- My apartment is so messy, but dishes be damned. I'm so not cleaning up tonight.
- Kaeli gets out of school at 3:40pm. I get home around 6:00pm. Her grandma picks her up from school and keeps Kaeli in the afternoons. I realize how lucky I am to have this help. BUT - Why in the hell does Kaeli never have her homework done when I pick her up? She is there everyday for 2 freaking hours, and, as far as I can tell, she just watches TV and eats junk food the whole time. It's so frustrating. She goes to bed at 8:00pm, which means that we have 2 short hours for homework, dinner, shower, and reading. I barely get to just play with her during the week. It would be so nice to have a little extra time to just hang out, but, no matter how many times I mention it, the homework never gets done. Her grandma is a teacher for fuck's sake! Shouldn't school work be a priority?
I am so crawling into bed early tonight and forgetting that today happened!