Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I'd Give Almost Anything to Still be Asleep


I dreamt about Edward Cullen last night.

Actually, it was the actor who plays Edward, Robert Pattinson. Which is odd because while I enjoy R. Pattz, it's normally just the character of Edward Cullen that has me in a tizzy.

I picked R. Pattz up from the airport.

We went to lunch.

We sat on the same side of the booth as we ate our fish and chips.

It was nice.

Don't bother sending help. I'm already too far gone for it to make a difference.

5 comments:

Astarte said...

You're a goof! :) I still can't see him as Edward. He's too doped-up looking.

Hey - I just finished a book I think you'd really like, called 'Tis The Season.

Chantal said...

I had a dream like that once (not with that character though) I wanted to go back to that dream so badly... :)

Grace said...

lmao! you're so cute

Sara said...

that was funny. the best way to get over it is to get into another book. :)

Anonymous said...

and then did you tell him "just sit there, i'll do the work" LMAO