Thursday, January 15, 2009

Big Happy Hair

So I was watching The City, wondering if Whitney and the Australian Justin Bobby were going to take the next step, when I saw a commercial for something called a Bumpit.

I am now obsessed with the idea of getting my very own Bumpit.

I want to Bump It Up! I want to be sassy, flirty, and fabulous!

It's like the Hairdini obsession I had when I was a kid. Only I couldn't figure out how to make it work, so it just sat on my dresser.

I'm seriously tempted to buy one out of pure curiosity.

OH DEAR GOD. What is wrong with me?

I think I need a useless products intervention.

6 comments:

Deleted said...

You.Are.Awesome.

I need one for me and one for Violet .. (imagines the image) Buwhahaha

Cherish said...

hehe...that is seriously funny!

TUWABVB said...

I'd make fun of you...except I purchased something called The Ultimate Dress a few years ago. I will say it was bought around 3:00 a.m., although I hadn't been drinking. It came with a video. Need I say more?

Chantal said...

LOL Bumpit, really? You think they could have come up with a better name.

Whimsy said...

Dude. IF you get one, you'll have to give us some photos: Here's Kristy, she's going to BUMP IT UP!

Hee!

Astarte said...

I'm really sorry, but I can't read that without laughing hysterically!!! It sounds like Bum Pit, which makes me think you want a Cooter 'Do! Which sounds like a BIG don't to me!!!! HA!!!