Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Oh, How I've Missed Y'all

Four days with no blogging of any kind was crazy! I feel so out of the loop. Plus, it seems like I was the only one in the whole world who decided not to blog because, when I finally snapped back into reality, I had a bazillion blogs to read. (I've mentioned my addiction before) After about an hour devoted to nothing but blogs, I now feel almost caught up. I haven't even checked in with Perez Hilton, yet. I have no clue what it going on in the world of celebrity gossip.

I don't think I mentioned that the reason I decided to forgo responsibility for the weekend was because of my birthday celebration. I have fun pictures and a couple stories about 1.) the best surprise EVER and 2.) what was quite possibly the funniest present EVER.

Sadly, y'all will have to wait for the fun post, but I will tell you about the WORST THING TO EVER HAPPEN ON MY BIRTHDAY. I was driving to the boyfriend's house when about halfway in, my cell phone just froze up and refused to work. I frantically found the nearest AT&T store, but, of course, they could do nothing to fix it. I am currently on day 5 of no cell phone, and I think I might die. The phone was still under warranty, so a new one is being sent. It should get here today, but, in the mean time, I'm having text messaging withdrawals. My fingers are twitching, and I think I'm getting the shakes. I got my first cell only 6 short years ago. How has it become such a vital part of my life. I'm thinking the break from being constantly in touch and reachable is probably good for me.

Plus, I want to remind everyone that tonight is the series premiere of 90210. I can't get enough teen dramas, and I've been excited about this show for months. I was a hardcore fan of the original. I wanted to be Kelly Taylor when I grew up, and marry Brandon Walsh. Lori Loughlin (Becky from Full House) is even on the new show. AWESOME. Hopefully, it doesn't suck, but I figure it at least deserves a couple episode trial run before I decide whether to add it to my very full and competitive television line up!!

No comments: