Thursday, February 5, 2009

Blog Love

That Girl was awesome enough to give me a Lemonade Award. Fun!!


Here are the rules:
1. You must link back to the person you received the award from. That Girl is pretty freaking fabulous. Don't click on the link unless you're prepared for lots of awesome Sex and the City references, total honesty, and lots of crazy boy drama.

2. You have to nominate 10 bloggers who are deserving of this award!
Here are a few of my everyday must reads.
Cherish at A Girl and Her Blog. Cherish was one of my very first blog friends!

Melissa at Complimentary Chocolate She's Cherish's sister in law, which makes me jealous because I want a cool sister in law to hang out with!!

Astarte at The Muddled Sage and Literally Booked. She gets two hits because she's that awesome. Plus, I want all of you to run over to Literally Booked and start participating in our book club. It's super fun!

Sara at Blogging in Bed. She's fun and insightful. Plus the pictures of the meals she cooks always make me drool!

TUWABVB at Tied Up With a Black Velvet Band. She's cool. Even if she didn't love Aretha Franklin's Inauguration hat!!!

April at how do i stop this crazy train. This is the first blog I ever read. April is a real life friend. She fabulous and totally hilarious, but she doesn't update near enough. Hopefully my whining will sink in soon.

Tabatha at that nurse is being such a... Another real life friend who is super funny.

Chantal at Two Hands Full. She's also part of Literally Booked. Chantal inspires me to de-clutter my home!!

Last, Reasons Why I Dumped You. This site is great for a laugh. If you haven't checked it out I suggest you do so right now.


7 comments:

Chantal said...

Thanks Kristi, you are super sweet.

Grace said...

=)

Cherish said...

Hey thanks! I love me some bloggy love

Deleted said...

Awwww your sum sweet misses!

I'll be doing this later tonight, thanks for the award!!!! xo

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I love your blog too. P.S. I moved!

TUWABVB said...

You so so funny that you like me in SPITE of the fact I didn't like the hat! Thank you so much for the shout-out - you're a sweetheart! I'm heading to a dark room to chase a headache away, but I'll set this up later tonight. Thanks again!

TUWABVB said...

I meant "You are so" not "You so so." Oops. :)