Thursday, March 19, 2009

More Earring Fun

Who knew I could stretch my earring conversations with Kaeli into 2 different posts?

So, we've established that Kaeli has a new found interest in her earrings. Yesterday morning, she had me put in a pair for her.

She was getting into the shower last night, and realized they were still in her ears. Kaeli called for me to come and help her take them out.

"Mom, I need EARRING SUPPORT!"

Earring Support? What?

I laughed so hard I could barely get the earrings out for her. I'm probably biased, but I have a seriously funny kid.

2 comments:

Whimsy said...

I'm kinda liking this idea... perhaps I can request DIAPER SUPPORT from Chip? Or shall we try DINNER PREPARATION SUPPORT?

Love it.

TUWABVB said...

She is adorable! I love her qoutable quotes!