Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Now I Know What Barbara Walters and Perez Hilton are Doing at Every Moment

I did it.

I jumped on the Twitter bandwagon.

So, what do I do now?

I haven't actually left a Tweet, yet, because my first time should be something awesome, right? I mean "I'm secretly blogging at work" isn't really a Twitter worthy event. Instead, I'm checking the Twitterific app on my phone every 20 minutes to find out what else Perez Hilton has to say about Miss California.

Anyone else out there on Twitter? I can't possibly follow only celebrities. That makes me seem lame awesome.

8 comments:

Kylie said...

haha! I have been thinking of making a Twitter account. If I do, I'll letcha know!!

TUWABVB said...

Yea! I'm off to follow you!

TUWABVB said...

Okay - forgot I need your user name. Or you can just follow me and then I'll know who you are (TUWABVB). :)

The Camera Fanatic said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
stacie d said...

I am on Twitter too, but all it showed me so far is that I'm not interesting enough to Tweet! I love being able to follow (aka stalk) celebrities though...it's cool to be in their world and hear stuff straight from them. Anyway, I'm boring but my name on there is stacie55 :)

Chantal said...

I just opened an account this week. search for twohandsfull and you should find me. Although I must warn you I have yet to find anything interesting to tweet about. :)

Katie said...

I've just started too. The Yap.

How do I find you? Well, find me and then I'll find you back! :)

Whimsy said...

I did this exact same thing. I'm on there: whimsyattack, but I haven't posted ANYTHING.

Am quite boring.