Tuesday, July 21, 2009

7?!! How is she already 7?

**So this post has been sitting UNFINISHED for weeks. I'm a slacker mom**


Today is Kaeli's 7th birthday! (by today I mean 2 weeks ago...)

I seriously can't believe how fast 7 years has gone by.

I have to say that this past year has been one of my favorites. She really has grown up so much.
Case in point - She used "Touche" in a conversation we had the other day. And she used it CORRECTLY.

I love the person she is growing into.

Let's travel down memory lane, shall we.

Baby Kaeli!! Oh how I miss that squishy tummy.

2 year old Kaeli! One of my most favorite pictures EVER.


3 year old rockstar Kaeli

4 year old Princess Kaeli...I LOVED HER HAIR...I was obsessed with her little curls...I miss them everyday.
More 4 year old Kaeli...she carried a book EVERYWHERE
5 year old Kaeli...such a sweet little face!
6 year old Kaeli...Seriously fun age!!

And now...7 year old Kaeli...attitude and all

2 comments:

Chantal said...

Oh she is so cute! They grow up so fast!

TUWABVB said...

She is adorable! I love seeing the progression of her characteristics through all the photos - thanks for sharing. And happy belated birthday Kaeli!