Monday, May 18, 2009

Monday Scorecard

  • My bed was so comfortable this morning that I hit the snooze 3 times. Monday -1
  • I had 2 cups of coffee before 7am, seriously increasing my perkiness level. Monday +1
  • I am having a super cute hair day. Monday +1
  • Kaeli was unbelievable sweet and cooperative this morning. Monday +1
  • The card reader on the bus wasn't working. Free ride to work. Monday +1
  • The guy sitting next to me smelled like stale leftovers. Monday -1
  • Traffic seriously sucked. Took forever to get to work. Monday -1
  • Dancing with the Stars finale and The Bachelorette with Jillian starts tonight. Monday +1

Looks like I'm up 5 to 3. Suck it, Monday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you loving the new car? If so, I say it's new enough for you to get another +1.

Astarte said...

Totally, having a new car gives you another +1. Take that, Monday!

stacie d said...

You just gave my Monday a +1 because I forgot that Bachelorette starts tonight!! YAY!

Whimsy said...

And that would remind me AGAIN why not having ABC is awful and is leaving me perfectly UNPLUGGED from the rest of the world. That's a -1 for me.